Monday 11 July 2011

My day in Poland

After our 19 hour plain ride we finally arrived in Poland, it was humid and a lot of pollen was flouting around so I was sneezing alot. When we arrived I turned on the television to be dissatisfied with what was on the television so I decided to take a shower and unpack my clothes, after I decided to take a nap little did know I was so tired from not sleeping on the plane I ended up sleeping 10 hours and staying up most of the night.

P.s.we arrived around noon

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Brennan. Glad you made it safely and hope you enjoy your trip! Pictures, please - LOL -
    Luvs,
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did it! You started a blog. Good on you. We await further developments. Pictures too would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brennan
    I'm watching from far away in New Zealand. I've never been to Poland so I need FULL details. What is the food like? What are people wearing? What are the loos like? Are you finding it difficult being in a non english speaking country?
    Looking forward to depth reporting.
    Cheers
    Linda
    in NZ

    ReplyDelete